Wednesday 16 February 2011

~ TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! ~

Weeeee....today is 16 February 2011 and I'm turn to 24th...
Happy Birthday to me...happy birthday to me..!!!
Like always...I wish the best for myself...
Being a better person than before...
Being a person that have their own mission...
I pray to Allah to give me happiness, good health, successful life, and also meet someone who can be a good leader in their own family...InsyaAllah..
Most of my fwen wish me to 'cepat kahwin & dipercepatkan jodoh'..iskkk....
And my mummy also said 'Ibu dgn ayah dulu kahwin umur 25, dik...'
Alaaa...a long time a go mmg orang-orang kahwin awal...
Heh..i'm only 24 year-old laaa...masih muda remaja...
When I ask they to find someone for me, both of my parents refuse it...so???
Just wait and see when I can bring 'menantu lelaki' for them...

Present...
For my 24th birthday, I buy present for my own...
I'm very happy at last I got my dream smart phone...
It is Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i...whoooaaaa!!!!
My mummy said 'senyum sampai ke telinga'...
Opkos la kannnn...hehe


Xperia X10i belongs to me...hehe 
The box...cute jer..

The bag...lalala

Last but not least...
Thanks to all my fwens who wish my birthday today...may u all wishes come true... The best part is when most of u wish me to 'cepat kawin & dipercepatkan jodoh'... InsyaAllah...doakan yang terbaik utk sy dr semua segi yer... I love u all more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment