Tuesday 8 May 2012

~ HOLIDAY @ GENTING HIGHLANDS ~

Weeeee......it's all about 30/04/12 & 01/05/12...
Genting Highlands, here we come...!!!
I went to GH with mummy and daddy...
My bro with his wife and bro in law was from Tanjung Malim

Repeated vacation on 2008...
With the same people...cousins...
But it's still happening and very enjoying!!!

Actually I with my family stay at First World Hotel for 1 night
And my cousins just come on 01/05/12 only for Outdoor Game...

Nothing much to story...let's the pics story the moment...















I lovvveeeeeeee my family ssssoooooooo much much much!!!!!

Muaaaahhhhhhh!!!

2 comments:

  1. sedang berangan2 nak bawak satu family pi sini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tggu anak2 besar ckit bru best along..still sejuk lg genting nih...mmg best...

    ReplyDelete