Monday 26 March 2012

~ THINKING ABOUT YOU ~

What I've learned since I just being with "U"???

Actually it's so hard for answer my own question..
So many in my head...try to think out of the box..

But I just realized it...
Most about friendship..relationship..emotion..love..honesty..sincerity..and the biggest learning is CHEATING!...

friendship & relationship - All the time I be with U, U such a good friend..cares about me, full with motivation, advice and sometime U being as my brother..
emotion & love - Be with U built so many emotion..can't describe more..but love is always...
honesty & sincerity - I know U trying to be honest with me..in every single words come out from Ur mouth..and I trying hard to trust every single words that U said with full of honest...
CHEATING! - I don't know why but I always love U even though I feel sometime U are cheating Me, NOT honest in this friendship, relationship and make so many emotion between U and Me...

And starts from that I've learned to no simply trust people around because everything happened is for so many reason..

And knowing U is such a great moment at the beginning but it was a bad ending..

Nevertheless I really appreciated the kindness of U coz until now U being a part of my life..

In any situation of Us, U always being a part of my life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment