Thursday 7 June 2012

~ HATI MACAM BATU... ~

It's hard to predict someone heart...
It's so hard to think what they think about
And it's much hard to make someone satisfied with us

It's hard to me to accept all this happened in "sekelip mata"
It's hard to me to forget him, him and him and throw them from my life
But it's turn easy when I always pray to Almighty to give me "ketenangan dan ketabahan hati"
And now...I didn't feeling stress any more to think about him, him and him
Let it go is better...yes!

Ermmm...jgnlah terus biarkan hati kamu tu keras macam batu
Cuba lembutkan sikit... tak jatuh pun ego kamu yang tinggi tak tergapai
Janganlah depan saya sombong, belakang saya mencari-cari saya pula
Sebab kamu buat hati saya tertanya-tanya, apa makna semuanya???

P/S: I miss U...sungguh!

No comments:

Post a Comment