Friday 8 July 2011

~ AFTER 1 WEEK...??? ~

Yes!!!
After one week, I felt so down
I'm became more sensitive
I'm became more touching
Easy to crying...
Termenung-menung...alahai...

Since when I started fall in love with him, I dont know...
Since when I started take care everything about him, I also dont know...
What I only know, his not for me at all...
And I only can keep my feeling in deep of my heart...

I cant lie my heart...
Its the facts...
Every time I miss him...
Every second I think about him...
Every things he did to me (badly or nicely), I can accept...
Actually, He treats me nicely...

But I feel sorry to him...
Since the time I know he has a special girlfriend...
I cant to face him as usual...
I cant to treats him like before...
I dont want to do like this but 'terpaksa'..
Not because he has special girlfriend but my heart feel so down...

Sometimes I just think, why I can fall in love with him??
Why he???
Because of his nicely treats to me...
And because I not choose somebody regarding their background...
I love him because their own...

I know he noticed it..my changes...
My mood when with him...
My treats when I with him...
Everything change...garang? marah? 
Mood terumbang-ambing...so sad...

I feel so sorry...
I tried hard to do as usual...
Please give me some space to recover back my sadness heart...
I know U cant love me but please allow me to love U...
Not for a longer time but only for a second...
It's enough for me, even it's so hard to let U go...
But I pray for Ur happiness with her...

It's only 1 week...for the other day, week, month...
I hope I can let him go 'dengan rela'...
And I can be a good friend to him...as usual...

I really miss all the time with him like before...
Saya rindu dia...betul-betul rindu...

No comments:

Post a Comment