Tuesday 27 January 2009

TAGGED BY MARINA...

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will be your reaction?
hurmm...wait aaa...still thinking what to do...hahaha

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be ?
become as a great teacher...hopefully...

3. Whose butt would you like to kick ?
rite now,nope..mybe nextime...huhu

4. What would you do with a billion dollars ?
for my great future, my career, my family, my childs, my future husband, and charity..

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend ?
no and never...i got an experiance bout that...nope again....

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone ?
loved by someone...yes...!!!

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love ?
loooooonnnnggggg....

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do ?
leave him and pray for them...

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor ?
of coz NABIL RL...hehehe

10. What takes you down the fastest ?
something...huhu

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time ?
if i'm a good person of coz i'm proud wif my self...

12. What’s your fear ?
the only one greatest,GOD

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is ?
my junior, my senat and also my fwen at UiTM Segamat... ;)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor ?
pinjam jwpn marina - "err can it rich and married???"

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up ?
open my eyes and think about my routine for today...

16. Would you give all in a relationship ?
not at all...sket2 da la...

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick ?
the first one...

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
absolutely yes..

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
having relationship but sometime being single can make me very happy...

20. List 5 people to tagged?
no one to tagged...huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment