Thursday 2 August 2012

~ NO, NOT & NEVER CHANGE! ~

I don't know why
Why my feeling become more calm rite now
No more tears...no more sadness...
Everything became to natural...oh normal I mean... :)

Almost a year...yes a year I fight with my own feeling
Almost a year I lost my peace time..my happiness...
Almost a year I lost him...my man...
Yes him...my strength..sometime him act like my bro...
And I miss everything I did with U...EVERYTHING!!

After everything just happened...now I'm free!!
Free from the bad feeling...
Even sometime it's come to remember me about everything again..
But I realize it is one of the sweet memories with U...

And how U treat me now, bad or good, it doesn't mean anything to me
Because I know U always being to me...U always with me..but with different situation...

And one more thing U should know...
What I feel at past with U, my 'kasih & sayang', how I miss U...
It was never change until now...it still the same...

U know why???
It is because of YOU...!!!

P/S: Now, I can smile until near my ear...eh, cenggitu plak kan...kikiki

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment