Monday 14 February 2011

~ NO HOPES ANYMORE ~

This entry is not about sad entry...it's happy entry actually...
Yes...i'm very happy today...because of his SMS...
I'm happy because I didn't expect he remember the date of my special day...
And he asking me what present I want for my becoming birthday...
I'm speechless...totally don't know how to answer him...
Because of that, I just smile for the whole day...*smile* + *blushing*...
But I also remind myself there is no hopes anymore...
His intention is important to  make me smile every single time...
Present is not the main subject for me..."ingatan tu yang sgt bermakna"...
And I should be thanks to him because of that...
I love this situation...I love all what happened today...I love everything that happened today...
Actually I wish I can get watch from him for my birthday...that's my wish when I replying SMS to him...(dah asek tny nak apa...mtk lah apa nak kan...hehe)
Kalau takde pun tak kesah...kalau ada Alhamdulillah...
But again, no hopes anymore!!!...

P/S: Berapa lama agaknya senyuman ni boleh bertahan??? Lama kot...mungkin sampai selesai hari tersebut... *smile...smile...and smile...*

He/him/his = You're totally my 'Enche Masam Manis'...

No comments:

Post a Comment